The smart ones

The smart ones 

Illustration Of Happy School Kids Cartoon In A Classroom Royalty ...


About Me...
  
 welcome to my blog. My name is  Aishath Yumna, and I am 30 years old. I'm studying early childhood education at avid college dreaming to become a good preschool teacher in the future. i chose this field as teaching is my passion and dream and also it helps me to release stress and feel more happy when i spend time with small kids.i have 2 years of working experience as a preschool teacher but currently i'm only focusing on my studies without doing any job. in my point of view, preschool teaching is not a very easy job, but if you are willing to do it with love and desire you can do it...
 Introduction
This is the third blog i am making related to different educational topics. In this blog i will include two lesson plans.  the first lesson plan will be based on the theory of Blooms Taxonomy and the second lesson plan will be based on the theory of  Howard gardners multiple intelligence's. these two lesson plans will include activities for gifted and talented students. moreover there will be an overview of the two theories of blooms taxonomy and the Howard gardners multiple intelligence. in these two lesson plan i will include Teaching and Learning Resources such as Audio, video, worksheets, reading materials. The  purpose of creating this blog is to share some methods to teach gifted and talented students.   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson plan using Bloom’s Taxonomy